1. Vink P. Comfort and design: principles and good practice. CRC press; 2004. [DOI:
2. Sharifi Z, Osqueizadeh R, Tabatabai Ghomshe SF. Ergonomic Redesign of Industrial Chair. J Ergon. 2015;3(1):1–9.
3. Cox T, Griffiths A. The nature and measurement of work-related stress: theory and practice. 2005. [DOI:
4. Bridger R. Introduction to ergonomics. Crc Press; 2008.
5. Matern U, Koneczny S. Safety, hazards and ergonomics in the operating room. Surg Endosc. 2007 Nov;21(11):1965–9.
6. Buckle P. Ergonomics and musculoskeletal disorders: overview. Occup Med (Lond). 2005 May;55(3):164–7.
7. Salvendy G, Karwowski W. Advances in occupational, social, andorganizational ergonomics. CRC Press; 2010. [DOI:
8. Zhang L, Helander MG, Drury CG. Identifying factors of comfort and discomfort in sitting. Hum Factors. 1996;38(3):377–89.
9. Cheng HY, Lien YJ, Yu YC, Ju YY, Pei YC, Cheng CH, et al. The effect of lower body stabilization and different writing tools on writing biomechanics in children with cerebral palsy. Res Dev Disabil. 2013; 34(4):1152-9. [DOI:
10. Mououdi M. Comfort Evaluation of Penagain Ergonomic Pen with Traditional Pen (non-ergonomic). sjimu. 2012; 20 (3) :46-54
11. Hasani S A, Mobaraki H, Moghadami Fard Z. The importance of ergonomics in increasing productivity and improving the performance of the staff of the Ministry of Health, Therapy and Medical Education. tkj. 2013; 4 (4) :92-101